If you have a new student to Nashua, we would like to welcome you! We are so glad to have you as a part of our Nashua family! We would like to offer some information to make your transition as smooth as possible.
- The first thing that you will want to do is contact Nashua at 816-321-5160. We will need to check your address to ensure that it is within Nashua boundaries. We will also want to collect some information such as transportation needs, start date, and your contact information
- We will need a few documents on file to complete the registration process. We will need:
- 2 proofs of residency (mortgage/lease agreement, utility bill, driver's license, or personal property tax receipt)
- Copy of your student's birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Completed online enrollment
- Records release to request records from the previous school
- Once we have received your information for enrollment, below is some information that you may need to start your time at Nashua.